Salads any FOUR of the following:
- Greek Salad
- Mixed leaf salad with Goats cheese, sundried tomato, and candied pecans balsamic dressing
- Apple & dill Coleslaw salad
- Tomato, boccocini and basil salad
- Classic Ceasar
- Italian style Pasta Salad with capers, olives, basil and Feta cheese
- Thai coleslaw with a spicy peanut dressing
- Roasted vegetable orange-marinated Cous Cous
Main Courses any TWO of the following:
- Whiskey and maple syrup glazed ham with cranberry compote
- Chicken with a wild mushroom, white wine and parsley sauce
- Thai Chicken Kebabs with a spicy peanut sauce
- Roast Beef with horseradish, mustards and Red wine gravy
- Baked fillet of salmon with a sweet chili, orange and soya glaze
- Baked Sole with a tarragon, grape and white wine sauce
- Roast loin of pork with apple, rosemary and garlic
- Mixed Vegetables with minted butter
- Herb roasted garlic potatoes
PLUS mixed breads
- mixed dessert buffet (cheesecake, lemon tart, chocolate cake, fruits)
Tea & Coffee
The cost will be $23.95 per person plus 15% gratuity and taxes. This is based on 130 people â€“ price per person will fluctuate slightly for smaller or larger groups.
Staffing for this event would be $25/hour per staff (4 hours min.) The number of staff you require will depend on the format of the event, and the final number of people. This can be finalized closer to the date.
I use Lonsdale or A&B party Rentals. Once you decide on the details, I can organize that for you. I know the hall has wine glasses that we can use that will keep the cost down.
A 25% deposit is required in order to book that date.
Thank you again for your interest in Food Fusions. Do let me know if you would like me to provide references and testimonials from other happy clients.